Medical Forms

Links to various medical forms that your child may need while attending the Douglass Psychology Child Study Center or the Happy Campers Program can be found below. All children will need to have a Universal Health Record form filled out by their pediatricians before they can be enrolled in either program. The other forms should be filled out as appropriate.